AMRAP in 20 min. of:
7 Ring Dips
Checkout the very short video from Robb Wolff and the long term effects of carbohydrates.
Here are a couple of quotes by the entertaining Mark Rippetoe (runs the CF Barbell Certs)
• Muscles don’t get leaner—you do.
• There is no such thing as “firming and toning.” There is only stronger and weaker.
• The vast majority of women cannot get large, masculine muscles from barbell training. If it were that easy, I would have them. (mark rippetoe)
• Women who do look like men have taken some rather drastic steps in that direction that have little to do with their exercise program.
• Women who claim to be afraid to train hard because they “always bulk up too much” are often already pretty bulky, or “skinny fat” (thin but weak and deconditioned) and have found another excuse to continue life sitting on their butts.
• Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time. “
—from the book “Strong Enough”
Compilation found on CF Santa Cruz Central